We’re looking for extraordinary students
Share your creative instincts and insights as a member of the new Maryland Students for the Arts Committee.
from diverse academic backgrounds
We encourage undergraduate and graduate students from all majors across campus to apply.
to advise us about important issues
You’ll advise us about issues important to the student body, assist us in making programming decisions and help us improve our operations. Specifically, you’ll be charged with:
- Reviewing and advising our Executive Director on increases and usage of student fees;
- Advising our Executive Director on usage policies that have a particular impact on student usage of the building;
- Evaluating services and support to students;
- Assisting with hospitality for visiting artists;
- Promoting Center programs and student employment;
- Evaluating visiting artists programming.
At a minimum, the committee will meet twice each semester. We may schedule additional meetings for special projects.
Are you in?
Submit your application now.
Application deadline: Sunday, December 2, 2012 . 11PM